1. Consider what’s at stake for you if you don’t improve your diet, and write it down.
2. Decision time: Will you make the decision to prioritize cooking in your life?
3. Make a list of 3 things you will do to follow through on your commitment.
1. Take immediate action on at least one of the tips you just learned and write it down.
2. Are there others that you will take action on in the near future? Write down your intentions so you don’t forget.
Use the “Anatomy of a Prep Session Recipe Guide” to plan your first prep session.
1. Choose 1 main dish
2. Choose 1 condiment
3. Decide your kitchen organizing or veg prep goals
>> Download the Guide Here
1. Write down 3 quick meals that you make over and over again when you are short on time or energy.
2. Make some decisions about how you could make each meal even healthier!
> Download 10 Ways with Vegetables
Print out the Food Prep Planning Template, and do the following:
1. Schedule time to Plan, Shop, and Prep
2. Write down your first Prep Session plan on the Weekly Meals page. You can write out a daily meal plan if you choose. This is optional.
3. Bonus points if you plan ahead using the Monthly Meals page and write your current favorite Magic Recipes on the Magic Recipes page.
4. Since your are using pen and paper, simply report your experience doing the work in the Facebook group under the Day 5 thread. A couple sentences will suffice!
>> Download the Food Prep Planning Template
Join us for a recap of our 5-day challenge where we will:
Discuss next steps on your incredible healthy eating journey to optimal health.
There will be no Replay of this call, so make sure you attend LIVE.